Highlands Ranch Area Cycling Road Cycling Colorado Streech Greg Streech Gregory

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Ride for the Roses Solidarity

The Highlands Ranch team traveling to the Ride for the Roses in Austin this weekend is looking for suggestions to help the team make a statement and increase team solidarity.

Suggestions under consideration are: shave heads, shave legs, common jersey, common bike marking or riding topless (nixed by Carol).

Please use the comments section to offer additional suggestions. We really need your help. Thanks

Richard

7 Comments:

At October 12, 2004 4:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carol should ride topless! If she does that, I will shave my ankles, palms or my Butt. As for me, I have shaved the head and it ain't happ'n again. No guarantees that it will grow back anymore!! :)

PJ

 
At October 12, 2004 8:14 PM, Blogger Redlight said...

Hey, here's one that'll stand out: Wear one of those yellow armbands...

 
At October 13, 2004 2:13 PM, Blogger Dirt - LPBME said...

Yellow socks?
Could go pink for cancer?

 
At October 13, 2004 3:55 PM, Blogger Jack said...

Please shave your heads. Please. That will make my year.

- Greg's little sister

 
At October 14, 2004 9:03 AM, Blogger RideTrek said...

I'm in if Dirt's in.

 
At October 14, 2004 1:17 PM, Blogger Dirt - LPBME said...

It is cancer. A shaved head wouldn't be out of place.......wait what am I saying?

 
At October 17, 2004 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say shave your butts. It would help with chafing and blisters after riding a century. Oh wait, that won't work, since no-one will know.
b

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

More blogs about cycling.
Technorati Blog Finder .