Highlands Ranch Area Cycling Road Cycling Colorado Streech Greg Streech Gregory

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Holy crap...

OK, so I got the cyclo-core exercise DVD. Popped it in this morning, and did the three circuits that are only about 1/3 of the DVD. I am in pain...

My legs feel like rubber, and I worked out 2 hours ago. I can't think about what I'll feel like tomorrow. However, I believe the guy, it'll make me stronger. It's exactly the muscles that hurt after the triple bypass (yes, ALL of them).

There is a malfunction on the DVD right before the cool down, so I'll get it exchanged before distribution to other masochists...

By the way, he also involves the bike, but most exercises are on the floor, based on yoga, functional training and who knows what other torture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

More blogs about cycling.
Technorati Blog Finder .