Highlands Ranch Area Cycling Road Cycling Colorado Streech Greg Streech Gregory

Monday, January 17, 2005

Famous (Dutch) Amos

I just talked with Graeme Street, the guy that made the cyclo-core DVD. I had a specific training question, and he was extremely approachable and helpful.

Anyway, in exchange for his new DVD (cyclo-zen), which incorporates hard intervals and cycling yoga, I am doing a recorded testimonial for him tomorrow. It'll then be put on his website. If the new DVD is anything like the first one, you'll definitely benefit.

I have a new CD-RW on order, and I should be able to help our library out.

CCTT update: I might be out of town for the last two weeks of the TT (Europe). Let me know if anyone is interested in taking my spot...

3 Comments:

At January 17, 2005 1:40 PM, Blogger RideTrek said...

Decided to take it easy on Greg and go to Europe, huh? At least he won't be 0-7 this year.

 
At January 17, 2005 5:35 PM, Blogger Redlight said...

Yep, a little Europe. I'm definitely cycling, but probably not with my bike. I may have to hit some Belgian cobblestones, or a piece of Liege-Bastogne-Liege, or in Holland the Amstel-gold race. Either way, if Dirt goes 0-4, he'll still be pissed...

 
At January 17, 2005 7:59 PM, Blogger Dirt - LPBME said...

0-4??? If I get to 0-1 I'm gonna pop you tires, burr you saddle and all kinds of terrible things. For the rest of you lard-ass wannabes, I didn't hear you iching to to the line. My record against you is as good as Redlight's.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

More blogs about cycling.
Technorati Blog Finder .