Highlands Ranch Area Cycling Road Cycling Colorado Streech Greg Streech Gregory

Monday, January 31, 2005

Training


Training
Originally uploaded by RideTrek.
All this talk of riding and training is getting me stoked to ride outside. Unfortunately, I haven't ridden in the month of January. December 31st was the last outdoor ride for me. My weekends have consisted solely of skiing and Haagen Daz. How's that for a training plan. I don't need an altitude tent, rollers or a trainer. Just give me more FAT!

3 Comments:

At January 31, 2005 11:16 PM, Blogger Dirt - LPBME said...

Yeah this is a type of mountain training. You'll be as fat as one.

 
At February 01, 2005 6:21 AM, Blogger Redlight said...

Icecream contains vitamin D, a legitimate excuse for consuming it by the gallon...

Hammerson, are you working on another late season burst???

 
At February 01, 2005 9:09 AM, Blogger RideTrek said...

I haven't decided on my ride calendar for the year, but I do want to be in peak condition on October 23rd for the Ride For The Roses. I will get off my lazy butt soon and ride. I promise that I will be in better early season condition than last year. I plan to ride to work more this year which will give me a lot more mileage. I'm just waiting for more sun and warmth. I may do the Triple and/or the Bob Cook. We'll see.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

More blogs about cycling.
Technorati Blog Finder .