Highlands Ranch Area Cycling Road Cycling Colorado Streech Greg Streech Gregory

Sunday, February 20, 2005

3 in 1

Yep, one can get in three training sessions in one.

1. Easy, basemile ride at low HR from home to Cherry Creek Reservoir

2. High speed, high HR effort around CCTT track

3. Very nice and easy recovery ride home


CCTT track time: 27:27. That's 1:38 slower than my fastest race time, under windy but reasonable conditions. Not bad with 2 months of training left. It wasn't an all-out effort, but a steady, hard push at about 165 HR (race time it should be at 170-175).

I'm gonna hurt tonight.

2 Comments:

At February 20, 2005 6:51 PM, Blogger Dirt - LPBME said...

Nice work slick. I think I might have to resort to the chemical workouts to keep up with you this year. Maybe this is the year of the Flying Dutchman....Or is it the lost dutchman? I can't remember.

 
At February 20, 2005 7:10 PM, Blogger Redlight said...

HIGH flying Dutchman after an altitude helmet session.

We'll see, I usually feel strong at the early season, and then I mess it up somehow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

More blogs about cycling.
Technorati Blog Finder .