Highlands Ranch Area Cycling Road Cycling Colorado Streech Greg Streech Gregory

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Ah feeeeel good...

Oh yeah, first ride of the February, second for the year...

Dirt bailed (using head cold to cover up EPO evidence...), as did Q (same excuse, but he's just too lazy...). Hammerson was skiing (pretty good cross training, anyway...).

"I just got over the flu"-bio and Red (face) light were the only riders out, along with multiple other early trainers. We scooted down Broadway to the C-470 trail, following it to Meridien, where we turned around without doing the loop. Back up on Broadway, Fabio turned off to rest and blow his nose, but I felt good, so I added the Monarch hill. I turned around at the top of Daniel's Gate after a good sweat (armwarmers came off quickly).

Anyway, naked Ti is pretty much just as heavy as blue Ti... so don't expect me to pull you anywhere.

Dirt and Fabio both have the off season core muscle video, anyone else wants it, let me know. I can have extra copies made quickly. It helps flexibility, leg strength, lower back strength and it's a good workout if you only have a 1/2 hour. I feel great on the bike for this early in the season, but I definitely need some miles to ease the rear end...

1 Comments:

At February 08, 2005 7:58 AM, Blogger Dirt - LPBME said...

I think I had an alergic reaction.....or injected the EPO in the wrong vein. Man, I suck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

More blogs about cycling.
Technorati Blog Finder .