Highlands Ranch Area Cycling Road Cycling Colorado Streech Greg Streech Gregory

Monday, February 21, 2005

Just imagine...

In case you were wondering about the international, one-finger salute on Deer Creek or any other road...

http://www.velonews.com/news/fea/7596.0.html

I've been in the salute situation, but recently have just bit my tongue (uh, finger), and let it ride. It appears safer to my health and that of my naked Ti.

However, I did say "Thank you" to this dude that stopped in the middle of the crosswalk at Yosemite and C-470 on my ride with Hammerson Saturday. Good thing I'm just too dang fast for a kid in pants that hang at his knees...

1 Comments:

At February 21, 2005 11:42 AM, Blogger Dirt - LPBME said...

Can you imagine if it was Elway or Rod Smith that was accosted on the road. The driver would be hung from a tree.

Hammerson - Next time a cop stops you for blowing a light, be sure to remind him of the assclowns in the white minivans and that you are only trying to save your own skin. It's either bust the red light or carry a gun....officer, you choose.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

More blogs about cycling.
Technorati Blog Finder .