Highlands Ranch Area Cycling Road Cycling Colorado Streech Greg Streech Gregory

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Dirt on my tail...

Knowing that Dirt is using Cyclo-Core to get stronger, faster, I have to keep going myself. I trained hard over the weekend, took monday off and went back at it tuesday. I felt sluggish on the bike tuesday but OK doing the Cyclo-Core effort and work. Wednesday was a bike-only workout, and it was weird. I couldn't get a rhythm, couldn't seem to get comfortable.

This morning, Cyclo-Core again, and I felt great. Then I got on the bike for a cool down spin, and again couldn't push it real well. Then I thought of Lance (don't we all do this?) going uphill saying something like "the bad news is the brake is rubbing, the good news is we're ready to attack". Sure enough, my rear brake was twisted over and rubbing the wheel tightly. I opened it up and felt some relief as I realized I wasn't slow or tired, just stupid...

Fat or fast...?

1 Comments:

At March 03, 2005 9:40 AM, Blogger Dirt - LPBME said...

Do you hear that? What was that sound? Kind of a metal on metal sound. Clicking really. Oh I know. That was me on the left shifter sliding into the big ring to KICK YOUR BUTT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

More blogs about cycling.
Technorati Blog Finder .