Highlands Ranch Area Cycling Road Cycling Colorado Streech Greg Streech Gregory

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Dirt wins at least one CCTT...

Last year, I won one of the CCTT races by default because Dirt did not ride the last one. I am returning the favor this year. I will be out of town for the May 25, 2005 time trial.

My start time is 6:28:20, with number 283. Anyone interested in riding in my spot please let me know ASAP. I have emailed a couple other guys and when it's gone, it's gone.

Oh, and I do expect a FAST time, just so years from now I can tell Dirt he went 0-14...

2 Comments:

At March 24, 2005 10:30 AM, Blogger Dirt - LPBME said...

Sure, sure. Yeah, maybe I should just concede the whole year right now.

 
At March 24, 2005 5:11 PM, Blogger Redlight said...

Oh no, don't do that. I like it much better when you're up, screaming, confident as hell and ready to take on the world.

Besides, Q took the spot for the CCTT already. What does that do for your attitude?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

More blogs about cycling.
Technorati Blog Finder .