Highlands Ranch Area Cycling Road Cycling Colorado Streech Greg Streech Gregory

Sunday, March 20, 2005

hammer time...

After Dirt and I rode an epic, superfast Monarch loop on Saturday, we all appeared to have had a good time at the party. I sure enjoyed it and hope all went well.

I wasn't sure of the legs today, or the weather, but Q and I rode off to do Deer Creek anyway. Total time to the top for me 1:09, Q came in about 3 minutes later. We encountered a few rain drops and a low of 48. I carried a little backpack, with cold weather gear, and was mighty happy that I did. (Oh, I even carried Q's wind jacket, but we'll leave that out of the discussion...).

On the way back I introduced Q to Dirt's Hell Hill. A nice little thigh burner after Deer Creek downhill. We made it back to my garage in less than a total ride time of 2:02, absolutely scorching my best of 2:05.

I am going to use my birthday tomorrow to have a really slow, relaxing rest day. Right now, the chicken breast sandwich is mighty tasty.

1 Comments:

At March 20, 2005 7:24 PM, Blogger Dirt - LPBME said...

Nice. I'm sure your newly shaven legs are what powered you to such great heights. Gotta love the Hell Hill. What ever climbing you have left in your legs after DC, Hell Hill most certainly will remove.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

More blogs about cycling.
Technorati Blog Finder .