Highlands Ranch Area Cycling Road Cycling Colorado Streech Greg Streech Gregory

Saturday, March 19, 2005

lucky guess...

CONTEST WINNER Congratulations to Erik Hekkert, who not only was the first to submit Petacchi's name, he was the first entry in our contest. Congratulations, Erik, you have won a special three-book prize package from VeloGear.com: "Inside the Postal Bus" by Michael Barry; "Marco Pantani: The Legend of a Tragic Champion" edited by John Wilcockson and "Maximum Performance for Cyclists" by Dr. Michael Ross.


Ah, the sweet sense of cycling victory without even touching the bike. Looks like the library expanded again.

I'll be sharing soon.

1 Comments:

At March 21, 2005 1:08 PM, Blogger RideTrek said...

Congrats Redlight. I never got around to submitting an entry. Let me know when I can put my library card to use.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

More blogs about cycling.
Technorati Blog Finder .