Highlands Ranch Area Cycling Road Cycling Colorado Streech Greg Streech Gregory

Monday, March 14, 2005

Waaasssup???

Cherry Creek time Trial: The start list and wait list are being revised at this time. We'll be reposting soon. Message as of 3.14.05


I don't need this distraction. I am a finely tuned eating, sleeping and TV watching machine. This stuff throws me off my couch (er... training). Much more of this and I'm going to the Centennial trail, the only place I might get ticketed for doing what everyone else says I can't do: RIDE FAST...

2 Comments:

At March 14, 2005 4:27 PM, Blogger RideTrek said...

Just when I'm ready to start riding to work, "the man" and Mother Nature are trying to keep me down. First it snows like crazy, and then I read that "the man" wants to start ticketing me on the Platte River Trail (assuming I can get above 15 mph in my Haagen Dazs haze). I guess that the police would prefer that we disrupt the morning commute on Santa Fe?

 
At March 14, 2005 5:53 PM, Blogger Redlight said...

Yeah, let's start a group ride, go 2 wide and block everyone. Then they can ticket us there, too...

They're driving us to Haagen Dazs, don't you see?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

More blogs about cycling.
Technorati Blog Finder .