Highlands Ranch Area Cycling Road Cycling Colorado Streech Greg Streech Gregory

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Rain wrecks rides...

Apparently, the weather yesterday affected people in a variety of ways. Some guys were significantly faster than last week, others slower. Some were exactly in the same ranking, despite time changes. Some were close to last week's time, but ranking changed a lot.

I placed 7th, with a time of 25.55. I chose to gamble and left the jacket off, and rode in the skinsuit (with undershirt, armwarmers, leg warmers and shoe covers). Dirt rode in windier, rainier conditions, with his jacket. He still managed to improve his overall rank on a list of 60 riders (70 last week).

3 Comments:

At April 21, 2005 3:28 PM, Blogger Dirt - LPBME said...

I've sold the Donk and bought some titanium knitting needles. This sport sucks dog wanker......or maybe I just totally suck.

 
At April 22, 2005 9:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dirt:

I'm betting that you can beat RedLight next time. Hang in there man.

Q

 
At April 22, 2005 10:01 PM, Blogger Redlight said...

Excuuuuuse me?????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

More blogs about cycling.
Technorati Blog Finder .