Highlands Ranch Area Cycling Road Cycling Colorado Streech Greg Streech Gregory

Thursday, May 12, 2005

High Grade Sunday

This weekend will be my last riding before training camp. I'll be out of town starting 5/19. I plan to ride hard this weekend, and also on Wednesday at the CCTT. I want to go on my trip with the need to recover the first few days. So, here's the plan:

I have soccer stuff on Saturday, from 10:00 AM till 1:30 PM. I'm up for an early AM ride (back by 9) or anytime after 2 PM.

Early Sunday morning, Q and I are attempting to conquer High Grade (my first time this season). Any atheist heathens want to tag along?

It's supposed to be 70 degrees out, but it might be nippy in the AM. We haven't set an exact time, but probably around 7 AM or so. Please email, as I may not see the website over the weekend (yeah, right).

Hekkert@denveronline.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

More blogs about cycling.
Technorati Blog Finder .