Highlands Ranch Area Cycling Road Cycling Colorado Streech Greg Streech Gregory

Monday, May 23, 2005

recovery and scouting

No posts? Basso blows it big time, Discovery takes Giro lead, all this and no posts?

I'm having withdrawal issues here, and I need a daily fix...

Anyway, we are in Phoenix (111 yesterday????). On the way down we drove the Cuchara Pass as a scouting trip for the Stonewall Classic ride August 13. That is just a gorgeous piece of Colorado. It'll be a fun ride, if anyone is up for it.

Recovery has consisted of sitting in the car Friday and Saturday. We drove through the petrified forest (Dirt, it is off I-40), after a night in Albuquerque. The hotel here is awesome, the waterpark will keep us occupied all day. I won't ride, but at these temps, who cares. Stacey and I are doing the CycloCore thing every AM, just to get rolling. We then ruin it all with margaritas, beer, chips, sourcream and Mexican-based goodies.

We'll be at the Grand Canyon when Q takes to the road for me in the CCTT. Dirt, I hope you have another day of nice conditions. Put up a good time, it's the last one this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

More blogs about cycling.
Technorati Blog Finder .