Highlands Ranch Area Cycling Road Cycling Colorado Streech Greg Streech Gregory

Monday, June 20, 2005

Jan Ulrich Diary

Dear diary,

I had good sensations in the Tour de Suisse. I was happy to get third as winning was not one of my goals for the year. I didn't get as fat this offseason, so I hope I can get back to second in the Tour. I believe that my preparation is right on track for me to finish 5 - 6 minutes behind Lance Armstrong again. Maybe I will try to win again next year when he is retired. See you in Fromentine.

Jan

http://www.velonews.com/diaries/rider/articles/8245.0.html

1 Comments:

At June 20, 2005 6:23 PM, Blogger Dirt - LPBME said...

Brilliant. My only hope is that Janet will bring it this year. Lance will ride better with better competition.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

More blogs about cycling.
Technorati Blog Finder .