Highlands Ranch Area Cycling Road Cycling Colorado Streech Greg Streech Gregory

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Where are the other Banshees?

Awfully quiet on the blog these days. Is anyone riding? Is Greg's funk contagious? Did a white minivan take you out?

I rode 50 on Sunday and another 40 this morning. Still have to get home tonight which should add another 21 or so. Let me know if you want to ride this weekend. I just need to be back by 9:00 on Saturday. WAO on Sunday.

Also, I will be reporting on the Tour on the blog from the comfort of Casa de Henderson in Highlands Ranch. Look for rider diaries and in-depth and revealing rider interviews from the "Tour de Lance". Many of you may have already seen the pre-Tour diary dispatches from my buddy Jan Ullrich. Stay tuned for more.

Dik or Snel?

3 Comments:

At June 21, 2005 5:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn that's a whole lot of mileage. I have been out of the riding loop due to a devious, maniacal plot by a cycling dentist, also known as "Redlight." The plot involved a recommendation (which was followed through) to remove a set of wisdom teeth a mere three weeks before the Triple Bypass. The nerve of the guy!

This plot has put me out of riding for an entire week. I believe that it is part of Redlight's plot to beat me to the top of Vail Pass. Little does he know, however, that without my top wisdom teeth I am now approximately two grams lighter and consequently should be able to climb much more quickly up that last bitch of a pass. I'm planning on doing 60 or so this weekend as a last ditch effort to get ready for the Triple. The location is yet to be determined. Also, I'm planning on slipping a few rocks in Redlight's saddle bag the morning of the Triple in order to get back at him.

Q

 
At June 22, 2005 1:50 PM, Blogger Redlight said...

Maybe you should slip those wisdom teeth in my saddle bags... or I could provide you with a more fitting location...

A recommendation may have been made, but I believe someone was chicken and procrastinated. I'm of the opinion that if I can't beat you outright, I don't want to force it with outside efforts, anyway.

I'll be in Steamboat this weekend, and due to a change in Stacey's schedule, I'll be riding Thursday PM and Saturday AM. I'll be ready for the triple.

 
At June 23, 2005 8:53 AM, Blogger S-Works said...

Where in the world is Fabio? Working way to much, travelling, and just trying to keep my head above h2o at home. Hopefully some ridetime this weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

More blogs about cycling.
Technorati Blog Finder .