Highlands Ranch Area Cycling Road Cycling Colorado Streech Greg Streech Gregory

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Monarch Revival

I found out a trick to making Monarch more fun... Ride it LESS.

I hadn't been out on Monarch in forever. Rode it last night, and really enjoyed it despite 91 degree temps and a reasonably strong head wind (all the way around, ofcourse). Extra motivation came from Hammerson, who was in my head all the way knowing he's putting in the miles here lately. Gotta stay in shape to keep up for the LAF ride in October.

Anyone up for a ride this weekend, I'm OK to go anytime Saturday, early Sunday and early Monday.

1 Comments:

At August 31, 2005 7:45 PM, Blogger RideTrek said...

I'm coming after you.

I canceled you out by riding Monarch in the dark this morning. Felt great with 100 miles in my legs from Sunday. Smoked up the hills and back home.

I'll be on the bike tomorrow morning and Friday morning too (maybe Monarch, maybe Chatfield or maybe more). I'm out of commission this weekend. Taking the family to Mt. Rushmore. I can ride on Monday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

More blogs about cycling.
Technorati Blog Finder .