Highlands Ranch Area Cycling Road Cycling Colorado Streech Greg Streech Gregory

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

In preparation for 2006

In preparation of the upcoming 2006 Team Banshee race season, I would ask each of you to spend a fair amount of time reviewing the document from this link, (http://www.wada-ama.org/rtecontent/document/2006_LIST.pdf).

I for one would not want anyone on my team at a competitive disadvantage. So, you better figure out which ones might be finding their way into your h2o bottle, and what masking agent you will be using as your recovery drink chaser. I have already identified at least 3 or 4 items in section S6 that I might have to sample. Additionally, sections S1 and P1 have their own performance enhancing merits.

Enjoy the light reading and the late night 'cocktails', just make sure you dump the needles at the 'dentist' office.

2 Comments:

At September 28, 2005 2:03 PM, Blogger Redlight said...

Just when I thought it was OK to put my phenyldibuproethyloxyatenomixmupalol in my bottle..

I like P1. However, it says NO cannabinoids... wouldn't that slow you down?

party on.

 
At September 29, 2005 3:51 PM, Blogger Dirt - LPBME said...

What a list!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

More blogs about cycling.
Technorati Blog Finder .