Highlands Ranch Area Cycling Road Cycling Colorado Streech Greg Streech Gregory

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Dirt's no mechanic...

Started our ride at 7:15AM this morning, corrected by daylight savings. Beautiful early morning, 37 degrees F. Hammerson had me covered all ride, partially because I was being lazy and partially because I worked out hard thursday and friday in bellevue, WA.

Saw Dirt riding in his shorts... I'm guessing it took a hot shower to bring him back to reasonable anatomic proportions.

About 5 miles into the ride, I noticed my speedometer wasn't working. While we weren't flying, I knew we were breaking 0 mph. I finally adjusted the sensor and got speed back. Then I realized, the wheel was on backwards. I couldn't figure out why until I realized Dirt was kind enough to pick up and drop of my ride after the Austin trip. The magnet was on the other side of the wheel.

Dus toen moest ik mijn wiel omdraaien.

Anyway, nice ride into meridian, where we did three laps. I was pretty much done at that point, and a nice ride down the C-470 trail brought us home. Now it is going to get hard to motivate to ride, especially in the basement. Hopefully, the snow will come and we'll be skiing soon.

3 Comments:

At October 30, 2005 8:18 PM, Blogger Dirt - LPBME said...

Just try'n to keep you in check Beeotch. And for the non-Dutch amoung us, let me translate: "So then I had to turn my wheel around". HAA! I have one more for Roodlicht:

Perziken Maken Snel

 
At October 31, 2005 2:57 PM, Blogger Redlight said...

peaches make fast?

Perzikken maken je sneller

 
At October 31, 2005 3:04 PM, Blogger Dirt - LPBME said...

BWAAAHAHHAHAHAHA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

More blogs about cycling.
Technorati Blog Finder .