Highlands Ranch Area Cycling Road Cycling Colorado Streech Greg Streech Gregory

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Still technologically challenged...


Here's the newly shod machine, more ready than I am for next season.


The flash obviously liked its own reflection off the numerous stickers proclaiming it to be a Mavic Ksyrium Helium ES. Note the single red spoke and red hubs.

Stacey's first comment? "Your blue shoes don't match." Guess what's coming for my birthday???

Als ik nou maar fietsen kon...

2 Comments:

At December 28, 2005 7:00 PM, Blogger RideTrek said...

All I can say is that it's about time we get to see the new wheels. Very nice! Now, if we could only see them out on the road....

Dik or snel?

 
At December 29, 2005 7:51 AM, Blogger Redlight said...

Yeah, yeah, I know I was slacking. You won't see them on the road too soon, though. Bicycle Pedal'r is rebuilding the old wheel and I'll ride those until the roads and weather clear up. Besides, I am booked for skiing just about every weekend. I'm up to 9 days so far this season, looking for about 25 total.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

More blogs about cycling.
Technorati Blog Finder .