Highlands Ranch Area Cycling Road Cycling Colorado Streech Greg Streech Gregory

Friday, December 09, 2005

technologically inept

Just a brief note to apologize for not posting pics of the wheels I just got. They are indeed very nice looking and worthy of a post with pictures. However, I have a digital camera that is giving me fits (old one, maybe time for an ebay trip).

BUT, the real reason is that they are a "santa" gift and they are being held hostage until Christmas. I'll get a photo of me, in jammies, with the wheels, all giddy about next season and then I'll post that (remember, I'm Dutch and sleep in speedo style undies...)

Als je altijd vooraan fietst, win je elke keer.

4 Comments:

At December 09, 2005 3:00 PM, Blogger RideTrek said...

We might have to have an intervention just so we can see the wheels. I also vote against the speedo in the background. Keep the banana hammock / grape smuggler between you and the Mrs. We should schedule a weekend viewing of Hell on Wheels and sneak into the Christmas box. Thoughts?

 
At December 09, 2005 3:09 PM, Blogger Dirt - LPBME said...

First, I am offended by your "vooraan". We all know that there is no translation of this word.

Second,....you're so euro its sick.

Third, Hell Yeah to Hell on Wheels

 
At December 10, 2005 8:06 AM, Blogger Redlight said...

Clearly, the banana hammock was a joke. Dude, we hang loose right here in Holland home...

I'd love to do the Hell on Wheels showing. However, it'll have to be a week night. I'm off skiing tonight and we're skiing all of next weekend and the next. How about this wednesday at my place?

By the way, "vooraan" means up front (If you always ride upfront, you win every race...)

prettige kerst en een gelukkig nieuw jaar...

 
At December 10, 2005 9:42 PM, Blogger RideTrek said...

In SF on Wednesday. I'll let you guys borrow Hell on Wheels if someone will take a picture of the wheels.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

More blogs about cycling.
Technorati Blog Finder .