Highlands Ranch Area Cycling Road Cycling Colorado Streech Greg Streech Gregory

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Think Goals, Not Resolutions

Decent article from Chris Brewer on the Paceline today. My favorite paragraph:

Sure, riding across the good ol' U.S. of A. is a pretty cool concept, but as a cancer survivor (TC Class of '96, school motto, "Real men only need one") the opportunity to not only ride but do it to help in the fight against this damn disease was HUGE to me. Why was this one of the keys in my transformation? Achieving this goal was so important to me it overrode many of the bad habits I had in my life. I had a running joke that "…if you ride 300--400 miles a week, quit drinking alcohol and eating junk food, the weight just drops right off!"

Think Goals, Not Resolutions

Hint: TC = testicular cancer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

More blogs about cycling.
Technorati Blog Finder .