Highlands Ranch Area Cycling Road Cycling Colorado Streech Greg Streech Gregory

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Hammerson, Jib, and now this

Last night, I was having a "comic" moment describing the "kuiltjes" to Stacey. Eventually, I told her this story:

Adam, at Bicycle Pedal'r, can see Hammerson coming from miles away. He immediately shouts at a staff member to put something shiny out in front of the show room, cause when Hammerson walks in, it's SOLD. (Hey, all of us want it, he goes for it)

At this point, Stacey says "that should be his nickname, SOLD"

See you on the road, Sold, if I can keep up with that ever sexier, ever lighter machine.

3 Comments:

At February 08, 2006 6:34 AM, Blogger Dirt - LPBME said...

You knew it was coming

VERKOCHT!

 
At February 08, 2006 1:16 PM, Blogger RideTrek said...

If only the Pedal'r guys were that good. Unfortunately, my problem is me. I could have not sold my second set of Ksyriums. I could have not done the research on other types of wheels. I spent hours drooling over Zipps, Nimble wheels, Mavic Carbones, etc. I went in to ask Adam to compare and contrast the Carbones and 303's since they sell both. The money was already spent. Knowing myself well, I avoided the Nimbles primarily due to re-sale potential. What can I say? I like new toys!

 
At February 08, 2006 6:20 PM, Blogger Redlight said...

Hey, in Dutch or English or French, it's all the same:

He with the most toys wins, and Sold has a serious lead on all of us.

I'm just happy to see us getting psyched for the Triple Bypass this year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

More blogs about cycling.
Technorati Blog Finder .