Highlands Ranch Area Cycling Road Cycling Colorado Streech Greg Streech Gregory

Friday, March 10, 2006

An American "thang"

OK, my impatience with this blog posting thing this morning is surely part of what qualifies me for this afternoon.

At 2PM today, I will be swearing to uphold y'all's laws and to pray to Bush as my all important, never-wrong overlord of freedom... Hmm, do they need dentists in Iraq?

After this ceremony, I will finally belong to a club. I've always wanted to be a part of something, and I finally get there. However, don't fear for me.

You can take the Euro out of Europe, but you can never make an imperialistic, capitalistic, know-it-all out of me... I was already. Now, where do I sign up for my government benefits?

1 Comments:

At March 15, 2006 2:21 PM, Anonymous Ruthann said...

Hi, and welcome. Fear not, you are not alone; there are plenty of intelligent, suffering souls out in this big 'ol USofA that can't wait for W to get the hell out of Dodge.
Also, love your comments and your site. Keep up the good work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

More blogs about cycling.
Technorati Blog Finder .