Highlands Ranch Area Cycling Road Cycling Colorado Streech Greg Streech Gregory

Monday, March 20, 2006

Milan-San Remo

Very entertaining race on Saturday. I was glued to the computer hitting refresh every few seconds for updates until leaving for our morning ride. Filippo Pozzato pulled a gutsy move and stole the race from the sprinters. The coolest picture was watching Boonen celebrate behind him, giving up a podium spot in the process. Watching the next day on OLN was just as entertaining even though I knew the result. Really a great race. It was amazing to see how fast they were climbing with 180 miles already in their legs. Wow!

In fantasy cycling news, one of my teams had six guys who finished in the top 10, and another guy in the top forty. Seven of eight riders scored points for me. I'm decently placed with plenty of classics to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

More blogs about cycling.
Technorati Blog Finder .