Highlands Ranch Area Cycling Road Cycling Colorado Streech Greg Streech Gregory

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Cadel Wins Romandie!


Cadel
Originally uploaded by RideTrek.
As I alluded yesterday, Horner kept his team leader within 24 seconds heading into the final TT. Evans took it from there beating the riders ahead of him on GC by 50-60 seconds. Enough to pull out the Tour of Romandie win by 27 seconds over Contador and 44 seconds over Valverde and Jaschke. All in all, a good week for Davitamon-Lotto.

1 Comments:

At April 30, 2006 12:30 PM, Blogger Redlight said...

I did not see the last stage live, but Velonews never even once mentions Horner as one of the chasers. They mention Cadel, and that Liberty Seguros was chasing. I would figure a NON biased, AMERICAN outlet would mention Horner (since he's, you know, AMERICAN). Anyway, I don't like him for some reason, so I'll rag on him every chance I get.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

More blogs about cycling.
Technorati Blog Finder .