Highlands Ranch Area Cycling Road Cycling Colorado Streech Greg Streech Gregory

Friday, April 14, 2006

Gotta be cool...

About the Amstel Gold:

Michael Boogerd (in a photo-finish sprint with Lance Armstrong) in 1999 and Erik Dekker (also over Armstrong) in 2001.

I don't care who you are, but being able to put that on your list of lifetime achievements beats "I did a rootcanal on #32" by a f#^%ing lot... (or I developed some dirt, or I opened a bank office, or I sold some software to a Chinaman...)

4 Comments:

At April 14, 2006 1:18 PM, Blogger RideTrek said...

He was only using the races for training. The only month that counts in the LA season is July. April is for Belgians and Dutchmen to pad their palmares. Sneller.

 
At April 14, 2006 2:12 PM, Blogger Redlight said...

Whatever, the dude never wanted second place. I bet he'd taken the win if he could, especially in light of the Pantani "gift" thing.

Either way, if I get the win, I'd rather see LA's name in second than some Joe Schmoe for Bahrain.

 
At April 14, 2006 2:28 PM, Blogger RideTrek said...

Just trying to piss you off....

 
At April 14, 2006 4:12 PM, Blogger Dirt - LPBME said...

Um, I'll take the development. Thanks to EPO I can buy speed. Also, kicking your ass is way, way better than some pro dude named Big Tex.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

More blogs about cycling.
Technorati Blog Finder .