Highlands Ranch Area Cycling Road Cycling Colorado Streech Greg Streech Gregory

Saturday, April 15, 2006

late notice, early ride

I just found out our schedule for tomorrow (Sunday) is not all that conducive to riding. Therefore, in order to ride more than the Tour de Cul-de-sac, I have to leave early.

I plan to leave my house at about 7AM, for a pre-heat ride up Deer Creek.

Any takers please meet in my cul-de-sac or anywhere along the ride. Dirt, I'm heading out to Broadway, Hammerson, I'll be at Lucent and Plaza around 7:15AM, Fabio, at Sylvestor around 7:05AM.

Yeah! for family affairs and duties...

1 Comments:

At April 16, 2006 10:35 AM, Blogger RideTrek said...

Missed the post till now. I took off at 7:45 and rode through Chatfield to Roxborough and around on Wadsworth. A quick hour and a half somewhere in the neighborhood of 28 miles. Looked like many riders were headed for Deer Creek. We might have to get in a few Deer Creek rides before the shoulder construction starts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

More blogs about cycling.
Technorati Blog Finder .