Highlands Ranch Area Cycling Road Cycling Colorado Streech Greg Streech Gregory

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Ronde van Roodlicht

Thursday - Monarch AM, Monarch plus some PM, 45 miles total
Friday - Chatfield flat run PM, 18 miles total
Saturday - Monarch with Bicycle Pedal'rs, followed by Deer Creek from Hammerson's house, 60 miles total
Sunday - Squaw, into Idaho Springs, up Floyd Hill back to Bergen Park, 42 miles total

Coming up Monday - Monarch AM, Deer Creek PM if weather holds

Tuesday, I get to sleep in and realize the pain I brought onto myself...

2 Comments:

At May 21, 2006 7:40 PM, Blogger RideTrek said...

Nicely done. That's the way to take advantage of the bachelor weekend. I took a rest day today after 5 straight days of riding. I got up at 6:00, had my bike clothes on and decided to go work in the yard instead. I had a lot of flowers to plant and a few other projects. Now (at 7:35) I wish I would have riddent his morning, but it was nice to get my chores done.

Hopefully back out in the morning. I'll look for you on Monarch....

 
At May 22, 2006 8:33 PM, Blogger Redlight said...

I never did ride Monarch this morning. I did ride Deer Creek at about 5:30PM. Windy, but not too hot and surprisingly I didn't run out of legs.

I'll be heading out for Monarch about 5:45AM tomorrow. I will look for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

More blogs about cycling.
Technorati Blog Finder .