Highlands Ranch Area Cycling Road Cycling Colorado Streech Greg Streech Gregory

Monday, August 07, 2006

Even rants are going anti-Floyd

http://www.velonews.com/news/fea/10668.0.html

Interesting sarcasm and parody of the Floyd situation.

All I know is that the ride itself is still pure fun. Watching Dirt burn rubber on a take off and then promptly fall on the left side of his ass is priceless. Seeing him lean over the bars and push until we blew by the Voigt look-alike even more fun. Hey, it must have been the Amstels on Saturday night...

2 Comments:

At August 07, 2006 8:26 PM, Blogger RideTrek said...

Dirt mentioned the ride today and the catch, but I didn't hear anything about ass touching pavement. Do tell.

 
At August 07, 2006 9:56 PM, Blogger Dirt - LPBME said...

It was a gorgeous, ballet like move. Redlight and I had pulled off the road so that Redlight could take a call. As we started up again, I managed to launch myself over the bars when my back wheel spun in the gravel. Not quite the level of Fabio's fall over on a Deer Creek piss brake, but funny none the less.

I do however enjoy the props for the flat land ride. Just got in a mode, put my elbows on the bars and off we went. I did however need to sit on Redlight's wheel to rcover for quite a while.

GOD do I love riding.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

More blogs about cycling.
Technorati Blog Finder .