Highlands Ranch Area Cycling Road Cycling Colorado Streech Greg Streech Gregory

Friday, September 15, 2006

Parker Mainstreet Omnium

It's this weekend!

T-Mobile, Health Net presented by Maxxis, TIAA-CREF, Colavita-Sutter Home, Ford, Vitamin Cottage, CPT-Colnago, Toyota-United, Team Aarons, Jittery Joe’s, Tokyo Joe’s, KodakGallery.com/Sierra Nevada, Navigators Insurance, Recycled Cycles, Team Lipton and Jelly Belly will be sending their top riders for this end-of-the-season showdown. With over $60,000 in cash and prizes, the 2006 Parker Mainstreet Omnium is a “must-attend” event for racers and spectators alike!

Friday - 7.7 mile Time Trial (Pro men 1:30 pm)
Saturday - 105.5 mile Road Race (5 laps of 21.1 mile course) (Pro Men 12:00 - 3:45)
Sunday - Criterium (Pro Men 2:45 pm)

It's our closest opportunity to see some pros in action. I must go! Who's in?

Race data:
link

2 Comments:

At September 15, 2006 5:16 PM, Blogger Redlight said...

I'm in, but only on Sunday. I can't get away on Friday and I'm coaching soccer Saturday.

If the weather holds, we could ride over. Let's talk.

 
At September 16, 2006 9:38 AM, Blogger RideTrek said...

No riding for me. I can go on Sunday though. I will have family over at 11:00, but should be free before the 2:45 star. Dirt?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

More blogs about cycling.
Technorati Blog Finder .