Highlands Ranch Area Cycling Road Cycling Colorado Streech Greg Streech Gregory

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Vino, Vidi, Vici


Vino
Originally uploaded by RideTrek.
I Vino, I saw, I conquered. I have to agree with Redlight on this subject. I love the attacking style. Riders like Vino and Jens Voigt are some of my favorites. I hope Vino keeps it up through the rest of the Vuelta stages.

Here's a blurb from www.pezcyclingnews.com.

Hell, bike racing is easy when you live by this sacred Eastern philosophy: attack when you can, and damn the consequences. Alexandre Vinokourov took his hammer to the Vuelta field and the man who suffered the most was the fabled Green Bullet, Valverde. Vino' smashed him to rip away the leader's gold jersey with one of the rides of the year.

Go Vino.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

More blogs about cycling.
Technorati Blog Finder .