Highlands Ranch Area Cycling Road Cycling Colorado Streech Greg Streech Gregory

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Yeah!


Tommy D Wins Stage 17
Originally uploaded by RideTrek.
Tommy D gets the well deserved stage win in front of Vino, and helps Vino take over the lead of the Vuelta. It's good to see the young man from Durango attacking the last few days. It's unfortunate that he did not find his form earlier in the race, but there is another very hard climbing stage Thursday and a TT still to come.

Tommy D up to 6th on GC!!!!!

1 Comments:

At September 13, 2006 8:12 PM, Blogger Redlight said...

Definitely a nice attacking, 'Vino-esque' ride by Tommy. Too bad he didn't have it early. I am one of those who said he can't handle the pressure, can't ride a whole tour. So far, I'm two for two and he still has to prove he can do it when it's all on the line (as in no one really cared about him today). Besides, "I still don't know what was wrong with my legs"????? Not very 'Lance-esque' on the confidence factor.

Gotta love Vino. Attack, attack and attack until either you or I crack. I hope he wins it all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

More blogs about cycling.
Technorati Blog Finder .