Highlands Ranch Area Cycling Road Cycling Colorado Streech Greg Streech Gregory

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Bring me a beer

Fat or Fast......which are you, and what have you done about it?

So I think I have hit a wall. Or maybe I just trashed my legs. Eitherway, its a rest day for me. Time to curl up with some hop inspired drink....or to save calories, a saphire martini (Furman inspired of course).

The photo below was taken in my kitchen as I came home today from a long day in the trenches. This is proof positive that someone upstairs loves me!

On another note, Redlight tells me that Yellow Randy has been reading the blog of late. We only know this from Redlight's comment as I think Yellow Randy might be somewhat intimidated to jump in the linguistic deep end of the blog. No comments as of yet.

Then we have Hammerson who insists that the new Discovery kit is good looking. This is a clear indication that he is spending waaaaay too much time in San Fran. I haven't heard directly but Fabio says it doesn't match anything in his closet so he is not a fan. For me, I don't do baby blue.

1 Comments:

At January 13, 2005 10:53 AM, Blogger Dirt - LPBME said...

That much beer in your system and "The fat ugly wench" becomes a Six-Pack Beauty Queen.

I hear that Bernie's Boys have placed a big order with the SF distributor of these "powder" kits. I'll never know for sure because I typically ride with my eyes facing forward.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

More blogs about cycling.
Technorati Blog Finder .