Highlands Ranch Area Cycling Road Cycling Colorado Streech Greg Streech Gregory

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Hamilton Post

Tyler's got a new letter up on his site. Not much new information but he writes as if he will be dropping a bombshell on the case.
I have been wondering what you do with your time while waiting on the outcome. From his site he states:

Tyler Hamilton: "Since that time, I have made three trips to Switzerland to meet with my team, a trip to Madrid to congratulate my teammates on a podium finish and five stage victories at the Vuelta Espana, a trip to France to conclude filming of the IMAX project �Brain Power�, and have traveled to the Interbike Trade Show in Las Vegas. "

I am hopeful that he does have something new for us soon. I want him to be cleared. Right now, the facts are against him.

G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

More blogs about cycling.
Technorati Blog Finder .