Highlands Ranch Area Cycling Road Cycling Colorado Streech Greg Streech Gregory

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Cycling on the Brain


Last week I went to have my head examined. Seems that God is torturing me with incessant ear pain. It's the kind of pain that feels like a needle is being shoved into my skull and there is nothing that I can do about it.

As part of the program, I was sent to endure a CT scan. This involved sitting in a tube whilst the xray machine fired reactor levels of radiation into my head. While the process was short and painless, the freak that monitored the computer would not let me see the images. Something about I might see someone else's images. Can you imagine the horror of someone else seeing an xray of your head.

Today I was on the phone with the Ear Doc who told me the good news that I don't have a tumor and I won't be dying from my ear anytime soon. He was pretty cool when I asked for copies of the images. The nurse busted me a copy on my own, personalized DVD.

Trolling the images was quite an experience. I learned many cool things. First, I have a truly weird shape to my head. I think it looks a bit like the alien from "Aliens". I also now have proof to show Redlight that I have, in fact, seen a dentist in my life. Lastly, we learned that I have cycling fully embedded in the brain. I thought these photos were great to have just in time for Halloween.

1 Comments:

At October 28, 2005 7:50 PM, Blogger Dirt - LPBME said...

Yup. It is why I am such a great rider.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

More blogs about cycling.
Technorati Blog Finder .