Highlands Ranch Area Cycling Road Cycling Colorado Streech Greg Streech Gregory

Sunday, October 09, 2005

My butt is killing me

So, with the additional weight of a whole bike hanging on my gut, I rolled out this weekend to begin the repayments to the cycling gods. I paid up but know that it was only a pitance. I am hopeful that the tides have shifted.

I can attest that Hammerson threw a nice soire. In addition to gorging on good mexi chow, I got my ears "candled". More on this later but suffice it to say, I am lighter than when I rolled into casa de Herderson.

Lastly, it fully sucked getting crushed by all manner of crap-ass bike rider. I was terrible. Women and children glided by me as if I was going the other way. Admittedly it is this pain that was the worst. My ass will heal, I will shell the fat that rings my stomach and I will show no mercy to anyone on the road. Enjoy whupping my ass while you can.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

More blogs about cycling.
Technorati Blog Finder .