Highlands Ranch Area Cycling Road Cycling Colorado Streech Greg Streech Gregory

Monday, September 11, 2006

Incoherent according to bloggerboi

Apparently I am incoherent.  Incoherent as judged by some blog dude (Trust But Verify) who arbitrarily believes that Floyd Landis is innocent.  Seems the Mr. TBV is a hypocrite.

Dude’s site is called Trust But Verify yet in light of the Verifiable facts of the Landis Case (you know, the heavy weight carbon atoms Landis had in his veins), dude wants to dismiss the facts.  Seems that TBV found the facts not to his liking and has thrown them out.

Memo to TBV, I am BLISSFULLY incoherent.  I haven’t a clue what the truth is.  And guess what, I/we never will.  And that is precisely my complaint.  So I shall reiterate my opening statement, “I miss the comfort of being sad.”

PS – Get off the couch and get on your bike.

1 Comments:

At September 12, 2006 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Dude!

Whether the "facts" are verifiable is turning out to be the crux of the defense argument. They claim that Beaker from the muppets ran the tests and made some mistakes.

Anyone who cares (probably not Banshee) can follow it at the link
he provides in the post. I won't ho it again here.

TBV

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

More blogs about cycling.
Technorati Blog Finder .