Highlands Ranch Area Cycling Road Cycling Colorado Streech Greg Streech Gregory

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Radio Armstrong

Damn, this will cost me more money!!!

Radio Armstrong: "The six-time Tour de France champion has penned a deal to host a weekly yet-to-be-titled radio show on satellite radio provider SIRIUS set to debut later this year. Armstrong will be one of handful of top athletes hosting their own program which will include a mix of music, interviews and call-ins from listeners. "

2 Comments:

At October 26, 2004 8:49 AM, Blogger RideTrek said...

Outstanding. I already have Sirius. Now both Lance and Stern will be on Sirius in addition to the NFL, NBA and that other sports league that people are soon to forget about. I think they play on ice. Satellite radio rules!

 
At October 26, 2004 3:28 PM, Blogger S-Works said...

Let me save you the $12/month and tell you what he is going to say.
1) "I think you need to buy (insert product by Nike), this will help you ride faster"
2) "I think you need to buy (insert prodcut by Oakley), this will help you ride faster"
3) "I think you need to buy (insert prodcut by Subaru), this will help you ride faster"
4) "I think you need to buy (insert prodcut by Carmichael), this will help you ride faster"

I think you get the point... You can pay me $5/month and I will recommend any number of products you can't afford or don't need!

Just lookin out for a buddy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

More blogs about cycling.
Technorati Blog Finder .