Highlands Ranch Area Cycling Road Cycling Colorado Streech Greg Streech Gregory

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Goal Event for 2005

So in planning a goal event for next season, I am curious about Team Banshee's plans for next year. There are so many events to focus on. Having a goal event is what keeps me motivated to ride through the winter..that and the thought of Fabio trying to pull away on Deer Creek!

I want to see some comments on this one.. as such, if you read this, I want to see a comment.

Events
Cherry Creek TT
Elephant Rock
Triple By-Pass
the Bob Cook
LAF ride in Aspen
Park to Park
Ride for the Roses
What about trying a criterium?

4 Comments:

At October 26, 2004 1:33 PM, Blogger Redlight said...

Cool, here is my comment: Just ride...

Actually, I will go as follows:

Cherry Creek TT, Triple Bypass, Cuchara Pass and LAF in Austin for sure.
Elephant Rock, Bob Cook and Park to Park if possible.

That means that training is TT from now until May. Then hills for a peak in July, late August and one in October... that ought to be interesting enough.

 
At October 26, 2004 3:33 PM, Blogger S-Works said...

Here are my goals.

1) Give Dirt and Redlight a clean view of my REAR tire.
2) A few events
CC TT - travel dependent, may be tough
e-rock - maybe 62miles
tbp - no brainer
bob cook - best test of mental fitness, a must

 
At October 26, 2004 3:36 PM, Blogger S-Works said...

Here are my goals.

1) Give Dirt and Redlight a clean view of my REAR tire.
2) A few events
CC TT - travel dependent, may be tough
e-rock - maybe 62miles
tbp - no brainer
bob cook - best test of mental fitness, a must
LAF - need to check on travel, could be tough, other alternative would be Moab Century (first weekend in Oct)
P-P - doubtful (wake me when this thrilla is over)
Crit - would love to go and get my ass kicked once or twice a week.

Overall, travel is my primary indicator.

bill

 
At October 27, 2004 11:42 AM, Blogger Redlight said...

Does that mean Bill is planning to pull us all the way??? He's not thinking about dropping us, is he?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

More blogs about cycling.
Technorati Blog Finder .