Highlands Ranch Area Cycling Road Cycling Colorado Streech Greg Streech Gregory

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Did anyone notice?

Le Tour laid out the route for the 2007 version and as I feared would happen, I didn’t notice.  When I finally looked, I checked to see what the cool climbs will be.  There are a total of 6 climbing days which include the Peyresourde, the Telegraphe and the Galibier and a total of 3 mountain top finishes.

The prologue starts in London as was predicted.  One write up discussed how David Millar would be excited about the prologue being in London; I couldn’t care less what Mr. EPO thinks.

Also notable was the video showing Floyd in cracked glass.  Since the tour has excluded images of Big Tex and now shows Floyd in cracked glass, I get the feeling that they hate us.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

More blogs about cycling.
Technorati Blog Finder .