Highlands Ranch Area Cycling Road Cycling Colorado Streech Greg Streech Gregory

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Basso de GQ

Check out Ivan Basso's website here. I am not sure what I find more amuzing; the GQ look or the fact that he has already redegined the site to incorporate the Disco move. I guess the GQ thing could hang on dude's italian heritage, but seriously.

I must say that I am stoked to see such a strong rider signed to Disco. I wonder how Tommy and Levi will do in their new "super-domestique" rolls.

1 Comments:

At November 13, 2006 8:49 PM, Blogger Redlight said...

GQ? I thought I was looking at the grim reaper on the home page. Dude LOOKS like he's on drugs.

Also, I'm guessing Gazelle or Batavus on the bicycle on the masthead. Man, that brings back memories.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

More blogs about cycling.
Technorati Blog Finder .