Highlands Ranch Area Cycling Road Cycling Colorado Streech Greg Streech Gregory

Friday, September 15, 2006

Style Changes

With the thought that I needed to update the “look” of our little black blog, I made a few stylistic changes to the blog.  Hope you like the missing navbar and the “wipe” you get when the page loads and when you leave.  I thought about killing the clock the moves with the curser but it is a technical wonder when you read the code that I used.  Let me know what you think of the changes.

 

2 Comments:

At September 15, 2006 12:49 PM, Blogger RideTrek said...

My $0.02.

The wipe is fine. I think the name should be brighter or more apparent. I like the more colorful mastheads.

I think the blog presentation would look better if the background was all one color (no yellow/brown). The clock annoys me. I also never pay any attention to the weather and moon phases.

I'll see if I can find another blog to better illustrate what I'm talking about regarding the background.

 
At September 15, 2006 5:14 PM, Blogger Redlight said...

Picky picky picky. I think the changes are cool, and I expect they won't last long either. I look forward to the design genius every week (or day).

I also ignore the time, weather and moon phases, but oh well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

More blogs about cycling.
Technorati Blog Finder .