Highlands Ranch Area Cycling Road Cycling Colorado Streech Greg Streech Gregory

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Pass me the bottle

I think it might be “high” time to join the game that has been played out by our boys on the pro tour. As evidenced by the past few years, it seems that cyclists on the pro tour have all been using performance enhancing drugs. This has made them faster, quicker to recover and have the ability to do more “work”.

Why should we be left out of this game? While these studs of the wheel are using the drugs to make them more money, I think I should be able to get some performance enhancing drugs for my business. The excuse used by these pros is that the pressure to perform is what has driven the likes of David Millar et al to using EPO to enhance their performance. I have pressure; likely more than all these guys combined.

Just think, if I could take Adderall to enhance my performance in developing property, I could make more money and my sponsors (read: me) would be happier with my results. This is the same logic used by the pros that have been caught with their hand in the proverbial cookie jar….and I, for one, am buying.

So give me some performance enhancing drugs. I can make more money quicker then retire to spend more time on the bike. Once on the bike, I will need to take more performance enhancing drugs so that…….

Fat or Fast

1 Comments:

At January 25, 2005 9:30 AM, Blogger Jack and Nicholas said...

I think a great deal of high performing executives use drugs- Coke to stay up, sleeping pills to rest. It's no different. And the consequences are the same because you can only live that lifestyle for so long before your body gives out on you. These cyclists are banking on the fact that a) they won't get caught and b)they will only do the drugs long enough to make the money and then they will quit. But addiction is hard to beat....

Just my 2 cents.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

More blogs about cycling.
Technorati Blog Finder .