Highlands Ranch Area Cycling Road Cycling Colorado Streech Greg Streech Gregory

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Yo, What's the deal???

From the ACA website this morning:
American Cycling Association: " on February 20th at the latest."

I don't remember what happened last year but it seems that they put us through the wringer then too. Maybe we should offer our services to prepare the start time list. I am pretty good at typing and I know that Redlight can read.

It wouldn't be so bad if this wasn't the lottery that it has become. You would think to sign up for a race would be just that. Instead, billions apply and you have to be lucky just to get a spot.

For those of you watching at home, this is why Redlight and I get so torked up. The waiting is painful; even moreso than the actual rides. Will I Get In, Will I Not?

Fat or Fast?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

More blogs about cycling.
Technorati Blog Finder .