Highlands Ranch Area Cycling Road Cycling Colorado Streech Greg Streech Gregory

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

All-New Rapid Weight Loss Program

As I seem so prone to doing this time of year, I have just spent three days suffering through my latest weight loss program. I think it could be the new Phen-Phen. All it takes is a little flu bug and "WHAMO" off come a quick 10.

Meanwhile, as I lay writhing in tortured pain, Redlight rolled by with the Cyclo Core DVD. Can't wait to give this a rip. With the idea that we all need to spend more time constructing muscle in the off season, I am excited about the results that this little DVD can bring.

As I write this I am looking out my window and it is snowing again. The good news is this means the fatties of Highlands Ranch wont be on their bikes today!

PS -> I saw Fabio yesterday and he has been in country for quite a while. That means he has been training a lot more than last year. Tough break for Redlight.

Fat or Fast?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

More blogs about cycling.
Technorati Blog Finder .