Highlands Ranch Area Cycling Road Cycling Colorado Streech Greg Streech Gregory

Friday, January 28, 2005

Its coming down

As I have written before, this is an anxious time for Redlight and me. We are waiting for our response from the ACA on our start time for the Cherry Creek Time Trials. As with an eight year old on December 20th waiting for Christmas, I am particularly impatient.

The good news today is that Redlight and I will know our fate on Tuesday. The following was posted on the ACA website this morning.

I have received more entries than I have spaces for the Cherry Creek Time Trials. I will be compiling the start list over the next week and will publish it to the web on February 1st. Riders will be asked to check the start list and see if the time given will be acceptable. Those wishing not to use the start time will have a full refund. I will then go to the first entry I have that I couldn't give a space to and contact them to see if they want that time.

Your patience is appreciated as I compile the start list. I received over 400 entries in one week and am processing as quickly as I can. I place riders in the order that I receive the mail.

Beth Wrenn-Estes, Cherry Creek Time Trial Registration.


Oh Baby! The waiting is almost over. For the rest of you, on Tuesday of next week you will know whether or not you should be buying a new cow bell!

Fat or Fast?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

More blogs about cycling.
Technorati Blog Finder .