Highlands Ranch Area Cycling Road Cycling Colorado Streech Greg Streech Gregory

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Do you have your license?

It seems that the ACA wanted to pull a fast one on both Redlight and me. When I cruised downstairs to pick up the mail from the Pony Express, included among the credit card offers and Aol discs was a little letter from the American Cycling Association.

Could this be the notice that my application had been included for the Cherry Creek Time Trials? My heart raced as I tore open the envelope.

I learned that this was only a cruel hoax sent only to get me excided (and you know that very few things get me excited). ACA clearly thinks it’s funny to send your racing license separate from your entry into the Cherry Creek Time Trial. As both Redlight and I learned, we are both licensed to race with ACA in the Men’s 35+ Cat 4 division. And while we got a nifty ACA sticker for our cars, we are still waiting to learn our fate for the CCTT.

Come on Mr. Postman. We need you to come through for us!!!!

Fat or Fast

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

More blogs about cycling.
Technorati Blog Finder .