Highlands Ranch Area Cycling Road Cycling Colorado Streech Greg Streech Gregory

Friday, February 11, 2005

In the DNA

As a member of the Banshee Cycling Team, we can assume that I really, really enjoy riding my bike. What most don't know is that cycling even permeates my DNA.

Example #1: My father has been a cyclist for more than 20 years. Now while the roads of Phoenix have never been scorched by the rubber of my dad's tires, I'm guessing that he has on the order of 20,000 miles in his bike computer. Furthermore, dude ride a custom Ti Serotta.

Example #2: My sister runs triathlons...ok she used to. To do this, babe rides a trek built up for the TT.

Example #3: My mom just acquired a Gary Fisher Tarpon. Granted, this rig is best suited for a leisurely jaunt on a ped trail. However, I for one love this type of trip.

So as you can see, I have a great cycling force within my DNA. I can't help but ride. I would venture to guess that if I stop, it could cause some cataclysmic breakdown within my genes and I would die.

Fast or Fat?

1 Comments:

At February 11, 2005 4:15 PM, Blogger Jack and Nicholas said...

USED to do triathlons? Sheesh. Pardon me if I took time off to deliver you a nephew.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

More blogs about cycling.
Technorati Blog Finder .